Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There is a new beetlebaby...

ON THE WAY!!!! I just found out last week that we are in fact expecting our third baby sometime around Feb 2010. Hence my tiredness, my forgetfulness, my motivationlessness, and my penchant for making up words that may suit the situation as opposed to actually thinking of a real word.....

So, please bear with me - my first trimesters are always foggy, Im getting through everything and once Ive got these preorders out there wont be any more. Im working on a couple of carriers also, will post in here when I have a date for a stocking. You never know though, I get spurts of energy and might be stocking randomly at times ;). There is also a couple of crazy exciting events coming - one of which is blowing my mind in anticipation... Wonder what it could possibly be???

Anyway, just thought I would share our exciting albeit a little daunting news!

7 comments:

danielle said...

congratulations Mel! what wonderful, exciting news!! I met you at a BCD meeting a while ago, and bought your tester carrier off you...you are lovely, and such a beautiful mum!! Your little one has made a wonderful decision in coming along for the ride with your family!! ENJOY!!

Kelly Fraser said...

WOW! Congrats Mel, fantastic new :D

berniebabe said...

That is fantastic news hun. Congratulations xx

Kristy said...

Congratulations!

and enjoy the new bump a-growin'

Nicky said...

Wow Mel, Fantastic news :-) I'm so excited for you!

Pam said...

Congratulations!!

joanne19792001 said...

Yay Congratulations Mel!!!!

I can't wait to see what the exciting upcoming event are also
:0)
xxx