Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gathering my supplies for an onslaught!

Well, an onslaught for my testers anyway. The Woolly Nightpocket will be ready to rock in the next couple of weeks and the Inside Out AI2 (Almost in Two) are just around the corner too.

I got out my SSC (soft structured baby carrier - a carrier with buckles basically) prototype that I made three years ago, and started testing way back then (there are a couple still in circulation appariently!). I thought I should dust off the pattern, tweak it a little and now Im on a fabric buying frenzy. Ive managed to get some super HTF out of print stuff as well as some that are beautiful, bold and amazing. My testers are awaiting thiers and I will post pics of the tester SSCs here before I send them out :). Im all charged up again about these - though they arent nearly for sale yet (so please just enjoy the pics!).

Taj and I in our current tester prototype

No comments: