Tuesday, April 13, 2010

small and bright




A little while ago we were blessed with our friend Amelia of Small and Bright Photography visiting for a bit of a play with lil Phoenix. It was such a dreary day outside, and I seriously thought that it wasn't possible to pull great pictures with the dull light... But Amelia is uber talented and just well.. . uber excellent!

I love these pictures so much. There are more but these ones make me swoon in a major way, every time I see them. I wish I had Amelia for all of my kiddos, when they were babies! She has the magic touch.

The girls (of Small and Bright) are based in Brisbane - they do just about all types of photography, weddings, corporate, uber gorgeous squishy babies... Lucky K and I arent married yet, now we have our Amelia, we can get married. See, thats all we were waiting for. Our Amelia to come along. To take our pictures. See?

Ok, so it is late, I am delirious, but I simply cannot confess my admiration strongly enough. Ive just got to scream it from the rooftops when I find someone so talented and passionate!!!!!!!!!!! Ole to Amelia!


7 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous little man you have there Mel :D Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Oh wow those photos are so sweet. I especially like the one with the knitting in it his expression is so sweet. He is beautiful

Kylie said...

Love a great photographer! :)

Pics are amazing and ur bub is absolutely adorable <3

Sarah said...

they're amazing shots. Love the blanket one *perfection*

NatX said...

OOOOh Mel, They are stunning.....
xxxx

Ali said...

Oh Mel, he's a stunning bubba.

I do love the one in the blankie - I scrolled down and went - "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I know that blankie"

He is just a stunning work of mummy and daddy artwork as are the two other beetle babes