Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lovebird

My darling friend sent me her Natural Mamas Girasol oh so long ago - and like all my friends, waited ever so patiently for me to make her carrier for her! This time I think it is rather lucky, because she gets a tuckable hood and head rest!!

Hood hidden


Hand-driven and Mel designed applique to the headrest, the bird even has a love heart eye <3. The hearts have tails that meander across the headrest.


And the hood out, I just love this combo and I love how the Natural Mamas Girasol translates when restyled into a Beetlebums Full Buckle.


Some say patience is a virtue (it is...), some say better late than never (yep that too!) but I say that good things come to those who wait, and I am grateful for that <3.

Love you B, and I hope you love your Wrap Restyle!


No comments: