Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Christmas Stocking



Well, a little while back I gave a little clue about something exciting that I've been invited to do... The clue was 'Monthly' and yep, it certainly is true - I've been invited to participate in the monthly collaborative effort that is Gossamer Dreams!

This months theme is 'Christmas' and I must admit - Im not really one for the traditional Christmasy kind of thing but I am really enjoying exploring the wonderful festive spirit!!!

I hope that you can make it on the 15th, there is heaps going on. Fun and festivities abounding :)

I will be back with more updates on the Beetlebums creations for this month xx

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh my goodness, that is the most adorable fabric I have ever seen. I hope the lucky buyer shares piccies.

Lisa said...

Stunning as usual Mel.

Kellie said...

Stunning Mel!!!

curiouser said...

gorgeous as ever, mel

Sarah said...

That is very cute!! I am not a big fan of Christmas nappies here..but I like that well done :)