Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stupid grrr pffft strike :(

Hey folks!!

It is now clear to me that the postal strike is having a major effect on delivery of items, whether it be my mailing centre or state wide I do not know.

Items that I shipped from mid week last week are still seemingly in transit, even within Brisbane . It does not seem to matter that most are registered, nor does it matter that a couple were shipped express .

Please be patient during this time, its frustrating for ALL of us . Post is slow enough at Christmas time, with this obviously adding a massive strain, its enough to make a WAHMama crazy!

ALL Beetlebums items (bar the latest new customer slots and the carrier pre-orders) are shipped, as with the Beetlebums goodies I stocked at the last Gossamer Dreams stocking.

I have no control over them now, they are in transit.

Thankyou and Merry Christmas xxxx

No comments: