Friday, March 6, 2009

Im nearly bursting

Oh man, Ive got some news but I might have to wait until tomorrow to divulge... Can you wait? I cant!!!!

We have been really manic here - I have been insomniacing my way through the days and nights, and not really doing anything. I had to do this thing (that I want to tell you about) so I could find my motivation aka mojo again. Its been a rough road just lately but Im not going to complain, not anymore anyway!!

So, this thing means that Ive got to keep myself busy. And sewing. So its good :)

I made some really groovy non-Beetlebums things too just lately, just got to get the pics on here to have a little show and tell session ;).

Talk to you tomorrow!!!

8 comments:

Mel said...

What ever could it be?! :P

Can't wait :)

The Wild Child said...

tell me tell me tell me LOL

I know I have to wait :-(

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

okay, well it's two days past your post, where is it lol!!!

Mama Mel said...

Not long now!!!!!!!

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

Yeh right, you are just saying that to make us leave you alone lol!!!

Mama Mel said...

ROFL

beetlebums.com.au ;)

The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

LOL, Mel I knew that was coming - well done, looks fabbo :)

Mama Mel said...

hahahh! you know me too well :P. Thankyou :), its very exciting!